At Cayton Village Caravan Park, we aim to provide a high quality service for our visitors. At the same time, however, we work towards minimising the impact our business has on the environment.
We plan to do this by:-
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promoting the efficient use of materials and resources throughout the Park, including water, gas, electricity and raw materials.
- Avoiding the use of unnecessary hazardous materials and products.
- Reducing waste through re-using and recycling products wherever possible.
- Encouraging our visitors to recycle and reduce waste.
- Encouraging our visitors to use public transport, cycle or walk when exploring the local area.
- Developing wildlife areas on the Park which will encourage our visitors to become more aware of conservation issues.